Safety and durability are ensured by a solid casing made of thick cold-rolled steel, and protection against unauthorized access is provided by a lock with two keys included.
Inside the drawer there are five compartments with spring latches for storing banknotes and eight compartments for coins, which can be removed or adjusted as needed.
In addition, there are two flat openings on the front of the device, allowing you to store other means of payment, such as vouchers or card confirmations, inside. Documents can be placed without opening the drawer.
The device can be opened in three ways, using the key included in the set, in emergency with the lever located under the drawer or electronically from the cash register after connecting it to the drawer with the RJ12 cable.
The kit includes:
- Cash drawer
- Two lock keys
- Cable with RJ12 plug
- User manual
- Practical note compartments with special snaps
- Pull-out coin insert
- The width of all partitions can be adjusted
- Three ways to open a drawer
- A wide opening allows you to place other means of payment under the compartments, without the need to open the cash register
- Robust housing made of thick steel
- Outer material: Thick Cold Rolled Steel, SECC
- Sliding system: Polyurethane rollers embedded in rails
- The lifetime of the drawer: up to 1,000,000 work cycles
- Number of partitions: 5 note compartments with snaps, 8 coin compartments
- Lock: three-position with four functions (drawer opening / closing, manual opening, electronic opening)
- Additional Features: pull-out compartment for coins, two slots for other means of payment
- Connector interface: RJ12
- External dimensions: 410 x 420 x 100 mm
- Colour: Black, powder coated with hybrid varnish
- Weight: 4,5 kg
- Weight with packaging: 5 kg
- Size of the package: 475 x 465 x 155 mm