1. For all orders via our online shop by consumers and entrepreneurs, the following terms and conditions apply.
2. A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, in the course of entering into a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity.
3. For entrepreneurs applies: If the entrepreneur uses conflicting or supplementary terms and conditions, their validity is hereby contradicted; they only become part of the contract if we have expressly consented to this.
Contracting party, conclusion of contract
1. The purchase contract is concluded with
Weaver Software Andrzej Lenkowski
os. Piastowskie 53
63-000 Środa Wielkopolska
EU TAX: PL7861654557
Company number: 301540114
2. By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially put our products into the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the corrective aids provided and explained in the ordering process. The contract is concluded by accepting the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking on the order button. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Contract language, contract text storage
1. The languages available for the contract are German and English.
2. The contract text is not stored by us.
Terms of delivery
1. In addition to the stated product prices shipping costs may still apply. For further details on any applicable shipping costs, please refer to the offers.
2. We only deliver in transit. Unfortunately, a self collection of the product is not possible.
3. We do not deliver to packing stations.
In our shop you can basically use the following payment methods:
1. Payment in advance
- If you select the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in separate e-mail and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
- In the order process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately thereafter. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
Right of withdrawal
1. Consumers are entitled to the statutory right of revocation, as described in the revocation. Entrepreneurs are not granted a voluntary right of withdrawal.
Retention of title
1. The goods remain our property until full payment.
2. For entrepreneurs applies in addition: We reserve the ownership of the goods until the complete settlement of all claims from an ongoing business relationship. You may resell the reserved goods in ordinary business; All claims arising from this resale shall be assigned to us in advance - irrespective of any combination or mixing of the goods subject to retention of title with a new item - and we accept this assignment. You remain authorized to collect the claims, but we may also collect claims yourself, as long as you do not meet your payment obligations.
1. For consumers applies: If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, so please complain such errors, if possible immediately to the deliverer and please contact us immediately. The failure to file a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us claim our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
Warranty and Guarantees
1. Unless explicitly agreed otherwise below, the statutory warranty rights apply.
2. When buying used goods by consumers applies: if the defect occurs after one year from delivery of the goods, the claims for defects are excluded. Defects that occur within one year from delivery of the goods can be asserted within the statutory limitation period of two years from the delivery of the goods.
3. For entrepreneurs, the limitation period for claims for defects in newly manufactured items is one year from the passing of risk. The sale of used goods is under exclusion of any warranty. The statutory limitation periods for the recourse claim under § 445a BGB remain unaffected.
4. With regard to entrepreneurs, the only agreement that applies to the condition of the goods is our own details and the manufacturer's product descriptions which were included in the contract; We accept no liability for public statements made by the manufacturer or other advertising statements.
5. If the delivered goods are defective, we initially provide to entrepreneurs at our discretion warranty by rectification of the defect (rectification) or by delivery of a defect-free item (replacement).
6. The above limitations and shortened terms do not apply to claims for damages caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents.
7. In case of injury to life, body or health.
8. In case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as malice.
9. In the case of breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner can regularly rely (cardinal obligations).
10. As part of a guarantee promise, if agreed.
11. As far as the scope of application of the Product Liability Act is opened.
12. Information on any applicable additional guarantees and their exact conditions can be found in the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
1. We are always liable without limitation for claims due to damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents.
2. In case of injury to life, body or health.
3. In case of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty.
4. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract and (contractual) obligations by ordinary negligence of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the liability shall be limited to the amount foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded Damage limited, which typically has to be expected.
1. The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution (OS) platform that you can find here. We are not obligated and unwilling to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.