Weaver Software Andrzej Lenkowski
os. Piastowskie 53
63-000 Środa Wlkp.
Thank you for visiting our online shop. Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Below you will find extensive information about how we handle your data.
Access data and hosting
1. You may visit our website without revealing any personal information. With every visit on the website, the web server stores automatically only a so-called server log file which contains e.g. the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request.
2. These access data are analysed exclusively for the purpose of ensuring the smooth operation of the website and improving our offer. This serves according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f) GDPR the protection of our legitimate interests in the proper presentation of our offer that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. All access data are deleted no later than seven days after the end of your visit on our website.
Data collection and use for processing the contract, making contact and for opening a customer account
1. We collect personal data that you voluntarily submit to us when you place an order or contact us (e.g. via contact form or by email). Mandatory fields are marked as such because we absolutely need those data to perform the contract or process your contact request and you would otherwise not be able to complete your order or send the contact request. It is evident in each input form what data are collected. We use the data that you disclose to us to perform the contract and process your enquiries according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b) GDPR. As far as you have given your consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR by creating Your customer account, we use Your data for the purpose of opening the customer account. Upon completion of the contract or deletion of your customer account, any further processing of your data will be restricted, and your data will be deleted upon expiry of the retention period applicable under relevant regulations, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by law, of which we inform you in this notice. Your customer account can be deleted at any time. For this purpose you can either send a message to the contact option specified below or use the relevant function available in the customer account.
Transfer of data
1. We disclose your data to the shipping company in the scope required for the delivery of the ordered goods according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b) GDPR. Depending on the payment service provider you have selected during the ordering process, we disclose the payment details collected for order processing purposes to the bank commissioned to handle the payment and, as the case may be, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the selected payment service. Some of those data are collected by the selected payment service providers themselves if you open an account with them. In such a case, during the ordering process, you must register with your payment service provider using your access data. In this respect, the privacy notice of the relevant payment service provider applies.
2. In order to process orders and contracts we also use an external merchandise management system. The data transfer or the data processing that takes place in this respect is based on order processing.
3. Disclosure of data to a shipping provider
If, when or after placing your order, you have given your express consent to us doing so, we disclose your e-mail address and phone number to the selected shipping provider based on that consent according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, in order to enable the shipping provider to contact you to advise you of the delivery or agree with you the delivery details.
4. You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the contact option described below or by directly notifying the shipping provider at the contact address specified below. After you revoke your consent, we will delete the data disclosed for this purpose, unless you expressly consent to the further use of your data or we reserve the right to further use your personal data in the scope and manner permitted by the law, of which we inform you in this notice.
DHL Express (Poland) Sp. z o.o.
Email newsletter and postal advertisement
1. E-mail advertising if you do not subscribe to the newsletter and your right to opt out
If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of a product or service and you have not opted out, we reserve the right to regularly email you offers for products from our product range that are similar to those you have already purchased. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in promoting and advertising our products to customers that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests.
You can opt out of this use of your email address at any time by sending a message to the contact option specified below or by using the opt-out link in the advertising email, without incurring any costs beyond the cost of transfer calculated at the base rates.
2. Postal advertising and your right to opt out
Unless you have not opted-out, we reserve the right to use your first and last name and your postal address for our advertising purposes, e.g. for sending interesting offers and information about our products by post. This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in promoting and advertising our products to customers according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. f) GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests.
Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
1. The Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated on this website to display our Trusted Shops Trustmark and the collected reviews as well as to offer Trusted Shops products to buyers after an order.
2. This is necessary to safeguard our legitimate prevailing interests in an optimal marketing by ensuring the safety of your purchase according to Article 6 (1) f GDPR. The Trustbadge and the services advertised with it are an offer of the Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany. The Trustbadge is made available by a CDN provider (Content-Delivery-Network) as part of order processing. The Trusted Shops GmbH uses also service provider from the USA. An adequate level of data protection is guaranteed. Further information to the data security of the Trusted Shops GmbH can be found here.
3. When the Trustbadge is called up, the web server automatically saves a server log file which contains, for example, your IP address, the date and time of the call, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data) and documents the call. Individual access data are stored in a security database for the analysis of security problems. The log files are automatically deleted 90 days after creation at the latest.
4. Further personal data will be transferred to Trusted Shops GmbH if you decide to use Trusted Shops products after completing an order or have already registered for use. The contractual agreement made between you and Trusted Shops applies. For this purpose personal data is automatically collected from the order data. Whether or not you are already registered as a Trusted Shops customer is automatically checked by means of a neutral parameter, the e-mail address hashed by cryptological one-way function. The e-mail address is converted to this hash value, which cannot be decrypted by Trusted Shops before it is transmitted. After checking for a match, the parameter is deleted automatically.
Cookies and web-analysis
2. Please note that disabling cookies may limit your access to some features of our website
1. Live Chat Tool Userlike
If you use the live chat tool to contact us, the data (name, e-mail address, message) you voluntarily entered there will be processed and subsequently deleted exclusively in accordance with Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. b) GDPR for the purpose of answering the request by us.
In the context of processing on our behalf, the third party provider Userlike provides us with the services for the provision of the live chat tool. All data collected in connection with the use of the chat tool is processed on its servers.
Sending rating reminders by email
1. Rating reminder by Trusted Shops
If, when or after placing your order, you have given us your express consent to doing so according to Art. 6 (1) 1 lit. a) GDPR, we will disclose your e-mail address to Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15c, 50823 Cologne, Germany (https://www.trustedshops.co.uk), so that they can email you a rating reminder.
2. You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the contact option specified below or directly to Trusted Shops.
Contact possibilites and your rights
1. Being the data subject, you have the following rights according to:
• art. 15 GDPR, the right to obtain information about your personal data which we process, within the scope described therein;
• art. 16 GDPR, the right to immediately demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
• art. 17 GDPR, the right to request erasure of your personal data stored with us, unless further processing is required
- to exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims;
• art. 18 GDPR, the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, insofar as
- the accuracy of the data is contested by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you refuse their erasure;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
• art. 20 GDPR, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• art. 77 GDPR, the right to complain to a supervisory authority . As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your habitual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters.
2. If you have any questions about how we collect, process or use your personal data, want to enquire about, correct, restrict or delete your data, or withdraw any consents you have given, or opt-out of any particular data use, please contact us directly using the contact data provided in our site notice.