1. Consumers have a fourteen-day withdrawal.
1. You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods.
2. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Weaver Software Andrzej Lenkowski, os. Piastowskie, 53, 63-000 Środa Wielkopolska, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 731732999) by means of a clear statement (eg one with the Mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
Consequences of the cancellation
1. If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
2. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Weaver Software Andrzej Lenkowski, os. Piastowskie, 53, 63-000 Środa Wielkopolska, Poland, email@example.com
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following
- Goods (*) / Provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
If you finance this contract through a loan and later revoke it, you are no longer bound by the loan agreement, provided that both contracts form an economic unit. This is especially to be assumed if we are your lender or if your lender uses it to finance our participation. If the loan has already been received by us when the revocation comes into effect, your lender will act in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or the return of our rights and obligations under the financed contract. The latter does not apply if the present agreement relates to the acquisition of financial instruments (such as securities, foreign exchange or derivatives).
If you want to avoid a contractual commitment as much as possible, you make use of your right of withdrawal and also revoke the loan agreement, if you also have a right of withdrawal.