The HD-KER20 cash drawer is characterized by a small, compact size, which makes it ideally suited to any interior. Its dimensions are about 20 cm wide and less than 10 cm high, which makes the drawer perfect for places where the working space is limited. Despite its small size, the internal drawers are very spacious. It offers 5 compartments for banknotes and 3 for coins. The coin insert is additionally removable as needed.
In the front of the drawer there is a 16 cm wide flat opening, which allows you to place other means of payment in the drawer, such as vouchers or card confirmations, without having to open the drawer.
The drawer enables cooperation with the majority of cash registers, receipt printers or POS terminals available on the market using an RJ12 connector and a dedicated cable.
Safety and durability are guaranteed by a solid metal housing and a lock with two keys. The design of the device ensures the convenience of everyday use, and the plastic shafts placed in the rails make the drawer open and slide out very easily.
The drawer can be opened in three ways: with a key, in emergency with a lever located underneath the device, and electronically from the level of a connected cash register.
The kit includes:
- Cash drawer
- Two lock keys
- Cable with RJ12 plug
- User manual
- Small drawer size
- Banknote compartments at an angle
- Pull-out money compartment
- A locker for other means of payment
- Roller system for quiet and light operation
- Three ways to open a drawer
- Communication with electronic devices via RJ12 port
- Metal housing made of thick steel
- Outer material: Thick Cold Rolled Steel and SECC
- Colour: Black, powder coated with hybrid varnish
- Sliding system: Polyurethane rollers embedded in rails
- Number of partitions: 5 note compartments, 3 coin compartments
- Lock: three-position with four functions (drawer opening / closing, manual opening, electronic opening)
- Additional Features: removable compartment for coins, hole for other means of payment
- Connector interface: RJ12
- External dimensions: 205 x 300 x 95 mm
- Weight: 1,8 kg
- Weight with packaging: 2,1 kg
- Size of the package: 350 x 270 x 135 mm
- Reliability: up to one million work cycles